Smile Science is always looking for A+ candidates, who are energetic and motivated to join our team.
Currently, we are looking for all specialty associates
We are about quality, team work, encourage personal and professional growth and are consistently among the highest paid in the market place. Each position requires a positive attitude and a strong emphasis on hospitality.
We also have an immediate opening for a Receptionist:
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Receptionist is essential in creating a positive experience with everyone they interact with on a daily basis. As the first contact point for patients, the receptionist sets the tone and expectation for the superior level of service that our office provides.
- Greet and direct patients upon arrival
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries received via phone, email and fax with professionalism
- Schedule and confirm appointments, fill in cancellations and handle no show appointments efficiently
- Ensure clinical staff are administratively prepared for daily patients
- Receive, process and record patient payments
- Provide administrative support to clinical staff
- Maintain professional and organized presentation of waiting room and reception area
- Three years of relevant experience
- Post Secondary Training
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible with changing responsibility as the practice grows, ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience in the Dental Industry and using Dentrix Dental Software
Salary will be determined based upon education and experience
This is a full time position requiring a high level of organization and time management as the environment is extremely fast paced. If you are a self starter professional, with a positive attitude, friendly demeanour and strong work ethic then we want to meet you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to
email@example.com and show us what makes you our Rockstar Receptionist.